We work with several local companies who support our services as a way of serving the community. We rely on our corporate partners to sponsor events or offer matching grants to help Seacoast families gain access to quality early learning and care.
Ways that companies have supported us in the past include:
Matching Gifts: Maximize your donation and make a significant impact upon our programs. These programs enable employees and whole companies to connect with the Seacoast Community School. To find out if your company has a Matching Gift program, contact your Human Resources Department.
Adopt an Early Childhood Classroom ($5000): Adopt one of our ten Early Childhood classrooms at Community Campus. Develop future opportunities for children, build educational enrichment and resources, and create your own legacy. Your name or company name will be inscribed in our recognition plaque in the main hallway of Seacoast Community School, along with other benefits.
PEAK Before & After School Program Sponsor or Summer PEAK Program Sponsor ($1000):
Our Program for Elementary Aged Kids offers adventure and learning for children in 1st to 5th grade in all three Portsmouth Elementary Schools and Greenland Central School. Your name or company name will be inscribed in our recognition plaque in the main hallway of Seacoast Community School, along with other benefits.
Event Sponsorships ($250 to $10,000) Seacoast Community Schoolhosts wonderful events year-round to raise funds and support all programs. We encourage corporations become sponsors of each event in exchange for extensive recognition and publicity to over 250 families, 1000 supporters and more. Call 422-8223 for specific event sponsor levels.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
- All-Staff Professional Days – Onsite Training, Conferences
- Arts & Children Together – Performance Art Events with PMAC, local school bands and theater departments, local artists such as Danielle Tober of Seaside Studios, and more!
- CCCC Annual Children's Art Show & Open House – Spring Season – Children spend weeks creating works of art which are auctioned off to fund classroom art supplies
- CCCC Annual Meeting & Teacher Recognition Night – Winter Season
- PEAK Summer Field Trips – Bus expenses, entry fee costs
- Sponsor a Teacher – Provide professional development funding for teaching staff
- Sponsor our Website – Our website has over 1500 hits per month and features news and information on programming and events which support our mission.
Host your own event to benefit Seacoast Community School at a local restaurant or business.
Contribute to the United Way's Combined Federal Campaign.
For more information about corporate giving opportunities, please contact our Director of Development and Family Services, Sarah Fleck at firstname.lastname@example.org, 603-422-8223 ext. 112.